As you may notice, I have a thing for wines. I love trying new wines and trying to pair them with new and interesting foods. I don’t tend to spend many nights out on the town but I guess this is my way of enjoying the finer things in life without spending too much money. I will literally walk up and down the isles at the wine store and shameless harass the staff for their advice on the best new bottles of wine, preferrable under $20 a bottle. Some times I save them for a special date night with hubby, other times I’ll have a couple of girlfriends over and I let them choose from the stash. Of course this is a great list to pick from if you’re having a party. For me, buying a new bottle of wine to try is as satisfying as some ladies find buying a new pair of shoes. So far, this is a list of my top ten favorites.
1. Lindemans Pinot Noir or Merlot (red)
2. Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio (white)
3. Wyndham Estate Bin 555 Shiraz (red)
4. Senorio D Ruios (white)
5. Beaujolais Villages (white)
6. Yellow Tail Shiraz (red)
7. Open Riesling Gewurztraminer (white)
8. Wolf Blass (red or white)
9. Cupcake Chardonnay or Red Velvet (red or white)
10. Inniskillin Merlot (red)
Follow me on Facebook and get more great ideas!